Marcy Blum’s experience as a Culinary Institute of America trained Executive Chef, restaurateur, American ‘eventiste’ and founder of the industry’s foremost wedding and event production company for the luxury consumer makes her one of the most knowledgeable experts in the world.
As Founder and CEO of MBA she has expanded her luxury consulting business to include venue advisory, event planning and profitability consulting and keynote speaking to a multitude of audiences.
Examples of her consulting work include helping to create and develop Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings into a profitable venture. She also was an integral part of establishing Sandals Hotels wedding program, improving service and turning it into a highly profitable niche market.
Being a knowledgeable, charismatic story teller, Marcy is in high demand as a keynote speaker. She has the rare talent to be entertaining as she connects and relates to her audiences with real life, actionable processes to improve operational and creative effectiveness in the wedding and event industry.
Her speaking and consulting primarily focuses on:
- Conceptualizing the overall approach for how a venue or hotel will identify itself in this lucrative marketplace
- Creative food & beverage offerings
- Design of space for optimum sales and efficiency
- Development of up-selling possibilities (products to sell, favors, welcome gifts)
- Marketing and sales material improvement for all types of events and weddings (same sex weddings)
- Specific sales training in this market
- How to get in front of the media and promotional events
*If you would like to inquire about speaking opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org